This is where I complain about not being able to connect with work. Or where I would or should -- but work isn't the only thing, to be honest. It's not even the best thing. It was a good night to find distractions, let's say.
I'm a bit concerned about this "security" issue, though. I doubt "security" is a euphemism for "second explosion," but it sounds like a complication either way. I wonder what all this has done to the launch date. I might ask J if there's any way to help, but it's been nice so far to keep my head down.
Haven't read much further (only page 272), but content so far with what I've got. There's fewer deaths in this section of the book I've just finished with and yet many more to come, so I think I'll slow down some even further. Enough of real deaths and getting to know more of real living people to deal with in between.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The first part confuses me. Sleep more.
I'll try.
... please ignore the time at which this comment was left.
Post a Comment