Sunday, December 17, 2006

Something latin.

Was going to make a post earlier. Wish I had. Should be one last happy post before, I dunno.

I can't spend a whole life sulking, but I feel mostly angry. I barely knew Ed, and I don't think I even spoke to Holly. I'd seen them a few times in the office, and then they were away in the Village and that was that.

The game's going to be broadcast tomorrow and it doesn't feel right watching, and that upsets me. And I don't like being upset over something so stupid, but I am, and really I'd rather just be back in Liverpool to begin with where people only die normal deaths by old age or, I dunno, supporting Liverpool FC.

Harhar. Suppose the plans for tomorrow are cancelled. Today.

Don't know if I'm supposed to come in to work or not. Guess I'll call someone.

R.I.P. Holly and Ed Emerson.

Page 230.

No comments: